Christian Citizenship & Politics
“Liberals prefer that we believe there is no place in History for the words and ideas of our Founding Fathers and that their ideas and actions should no longer be a part of a well-rounded and meaningful education. As strongly as the liberal disbelieve, the Founding Fathers did believe that the Bible should be taught not just in the home but in the schools. They believed the teachings of the Bible were paramount to creating and maintaining a moral, civil, and long standing government and society.”
- Randy Miller
- The Family Research Council is well worth subscribing to and supporting.
- Maybe it is the beginning of the end in killing unborn babies.
- When will we stand up to the Left and say enough is enough!
- Let the LGBT spout whatever vile nonsense they want to about Christianity but when a Christian steps to profess his faith strip him of dignity you can. The LGBT must have the Atlanta leaders by their noses as they lead them around.
- In Response to the Newsweek ignorance!