Christian Citizenship & Politics
“Liberals prefer that we believe there is no place in History for the words and ideas of our Founding Fathers and that their ideas and actions should no longer be a part of a well-rounded and meaningful education. As strongly as the liberal disbelieve, the Founding Fathers did believe that the Bible should be taught not just in the home but in the schools. They believed the teachings of the Bible were paramount to creating and maintaining a moral, civil, and long standing government and society.”
- Randy Miller
- Again Government interference in private business and look who is behind it: the champions of 50 million abortions in the last 30 years!
- It is the LGBT goal to seek out those businesses they know won’t break their beliefs so that they can’t orchestrate a campaign to destroy them and their business!
- Left does an about face at the first sign of controversy.
- When Christians Standup….Wonderful things are possible.
- Thanking God is now an excuse for penalizing.