Christian Citizenship & Politics
“Liberals prefer that we believe there is no place in History for the words and ideas of our Founding Fathers and that their ideas and actions should no longer be a part of a well-rounded and meaningful education. As strongly as the liberal disbelieve, the Founding Fathers did believe that the Bible should be taught not just in the home but in the schools. They believed the teachings of the Bible were paramount to creating and maintaining a moral, civil, and long standing government and society.” – Randy Miller
- Click on this link below to read an unbelievable article on government intrusion in American Business!
- Three cheers for Chestatee High School in ‘Georgia!
- Can it ever be more blatant than this that our president is not a Christian? You don’t see this happening to Muslim soldiers!
- Still think this President is a christian?
- And yet they make up only 3% of the population the President cowtows to them anyway. Remember he was against it as a Senator but now for it as the president beczuse he needs the votes!
- Randy Miller on Will we just sit back and wait unti it is to late?
- irritable bowel Syndrome Diet on Will we just sit back and wait unti it is to late?
- Randy Miller on The Left Just Can’t Take A Chance On Hearing The Word Jesus
- hotmail on What is Christian Responsibility in Politics
- hotmail on The Left Just Can’t Take A Chance On Hearing The Word Jesus