Christian Citizenship & Politics
“Liberals prefer that we believe there is no place in History for the words and ideas of our Founding Fathers and that their ideas and actions should no longer be a part of a well-rounded and meaningful education. As strongly as the liberal disbelieve, the Founding Fathers did believe that the Bible should be taught not just in the home but in the schools. They believed the teachings of the Bible were paramount to creating and maintaining a moral, civil, and long standing government and society.” – Randy Miller
- One thing we know with this President; the lies will never end!
- It just never ends! And there are still 2 years to go! How much more damage can he do?
- Just a quick plea to those of you using my site to advertise your business
- Searching for Optimism in a Country Sadly Moving Away from its Founding Principles
- No matter where you look in this administration the goal is to knock Christianity out of the public eye and eventually out of the country altogether. Such is Obamas’ goal.
- Randy Miller on Should Christians be Involved in Politics?
- Randy Miller on Will we just sit back and wait unti it is to late?
- Fredric on Will we just sit back and wait unti it is to late?
- nike free run 5 uk on The Left Just Can’t Take A Chance On Hearing The Word Jesus
- university search on And Special consideration Won’t Stop Until Christianity is driven out of existence in the United sates