Christian Citizenship & Politics
“Liberals prefer that we believe there is no place in History for the words and ideas of our Founding Fathers and that their ideas and actions should no longer be a part of a well-rounded and meaningful education. As strongly as the liberal disbelieve, the Founding Fathers did believe that the Bible should be taught not just in the home but in the schools. They believed the teachings of the Bible were paramount to creating and maintaining a moral, civil, and long standing government and society.” – Randy Miller
- And Special consideration Won’t Stop Until Christianity is driven out of existence inthe United sates
- It’s Small Business and Small Towns They Pursue, Those Who Can’t Afford the Defense Legal Costs
- Muslim at Heart – Obama sets out to Destroy Christianity
- Did We Really Believe it Would Stop With Same Sex Marriage?
- Liberals Can’t Handle Our Biblical Beliefs and Therefore must Accuse us of being Homophobic
- เช่า teamspeak 3 on Wouldn’t it be nice if the liberal agenda wasn’t given power over the believers?
- Randy Miller on The Left Just Can’t Take A Chance On Hearing The Word Jesus
- call of duty ghosts hacked already on The Left Just Can’t Take A Chance On Hearing The Word Jesus
- cheap car insurance quotes online on WA Florist Sued for Beliefs About Marriage
- How To Get Personal Loan on A Christian Nation Indeed: The Answer Lies Within The First Amendment