Christian Citizenship & Politics
“Liberals prefer that we believe there is no place in History for the words and ideas of our Founding Fathers and that their ideas and actions should no longer be a part of a well-rounded and meaningful education. As strongly as the liberal disbelieve, the Founding Fathers did believe that the Bible should be taught not just in the home but in the schools. They believed the teachings of the Bible were paramount to creating and maintaining a moral, civil, and long standing government and society.” – Randy Miller
- And Special consideration Won’t Stop Until Christianity is driven out of existence in the United sates
- It’s Small Business and Small Towns They Pursue, Those Who Can’t Afford the Defense Legal Costs
- Muslim at Heart – Obama sets out to Destroy Christianity
- Did We Really Believe it Would Stop With Same Sex Marriage?
- Liberals Can’t Handle Our Biblical Beliefs and Therefore must Accuse us of being Homophobic
- coach outlet las vegas on What is Christian Responsibility in Politics
- Randy Miller on What is Christian Responsibility in Politics
- Randy Miller on Is the United States a Christian Nation? Was it Designed to be?
- Randy Miller on The Most Logical Solution for the Mt. Soledad Veterans Memorial in San Diego
- Randy Miller on The Left Just Can’t Take A Chance On Hearing The Word Jesus